30 May Single Property Real Estate Websites
Effective real estate marketing revolves around two main objectives, (1) to acquire new listings and (2) to sell existing listings. To achieve these objectives it is important to properly display your inventory and prove to prospective sellers that your marketing efforts are second to none. One of the best tools to help you meet these two objectives at the same time is to utilize one of the most common forms of online marketing for real estate – the single property real estate website.
What is a Single Property Website?
Although the definition exists in its name, a single property real estate website can often be confused with a traditional real estate website that you or your end users may be more accustomed to. That said, we thought it would be helpful to clearly define the most common characteristics of a single property website. Here are some of the top ones that you need to make sure that your single property currently has or will have (should you consider getting one after reading this post):
- Features a single home / property / parcel of land
- Sits on a unique domain name (usually the property address)
- Photo gallery of property images
- Virtual tour of the property being featured
- Map / directions
- Listing agent / broker information
- Lead generation form(s)
How to Use Single Property Websites Effectively
Before you go throwing up a website for every property in your inventory it is important that you understand how to effectively use a single property website. The last thing you want is an unmanageable list of web pages that represent every property in your inventory and that contain little to no search visibility or conversion value. These single property websites need to help you impress your seller and sell the home you’re featuring so make sure you use them optimally. Make sure you can check off the items below for your single property site.
- Aesthetically pleasing, conversion oriented design
- High quality property photos – images with zoom in / zoom out features are recommended
- High quality virtual tour(s) – video virtual tours are recommended
- Online map with location of property – Bing or Google Maps are recommended
- Well written copy and information about the property
- Open house alerts / calendar
- Unique .com domain – the property address or short description is recommended
Online Marketing Tips
- Syndicate your property to relevant real estate portals and websites
- Post your virtual tours on video networks (i.e. YouTube, Vimeo, WellcomeMat, etc)
- Tweet about your property’s status updates and open houses
- Post images, videos and interesting facts about your property on social networks and blogs (i.e. Facebook, Blogger, WordPress, Twitter, etc)
- Optimize your single property site for natural / organic rankings
- Promote your property with sponsored ads (i.e. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc)
Want Some Help? We do single property websites.
Integrate your social media platforms with your real estate website and watch your lead generation bloom. Want some help with your integration? Contact our team of specialists today for a consultation.